October 27-29, 2018, Irvine, CA Closed
February 8-10, 2019, Irvine, CA
Online courses available year round
What Is Included?
- Downloadable exercises, forms and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- Patient referrals (restriction apply - optional)
- 27 CEU's*
What Will I Learn?
- Myofascial release with instruments
- Visceral fascia release with instruments
- Scar tissue release with instruments
- Muscle spasm release
- Trigger point release
- Nutrition integration
- Nutrition focused physical exam (NFPE)
- Gait & ergonomic training
- Functional training
- Diagnosis algorithm
- Common treatment protocols
- Exercise progressions
- Biopsychosocial model
How You Benefit:
- Physician, clinician and patient referral educational materials* (optional)
- ASTR’s management model for private practice
- Ongoing research and educational webinars (optional)
- 40+ Studies support ASTR's treatment model
- 400+ Research studies are integrated into ASTR's treatment model
- 16,000+ Research studies have been reviewed by our team
- 280+ Treatment & Testimonial videos
- Evidence Based Practice & Biopsychosocial Model
- Treats the source of pain
- Non-invasive natural treatment
Qualifications for becoming an ASTR licensed provider include:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant, athletic trainer, massage therapy, athletic trainer, exercise physiology, etc) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one's country of practice)
- Medical Student: Eligible providers pursuing a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare providers not meeting the above requirements may contact ASTR. Petitions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
* Candidate has 1 testing trial after completing level 4. Extra testing $199 per trial. No charge for forms, home exercise program and the assessment kits. Cancellation must be made before 30 days of the course start date for full refund minus $100 cancellation fees. In case of emergency and the candidate could not attend the class, he or she will be able to apply the paid balance to future classes.
* Additional discounts cannot be applied to group or current discounts. Please email us to request the group discount code.
- Brand: ASTR
- Product Code: 0002
- Availability: In Stock