Online Class & Tools $999 (Value $1299)*
Limited Spots Available!
ASTR Online Course Available Year Round
What Is Included?
- Self paced in-home learning
- 12+ hours of lecture/powerpoint videos
- Step-by-step maneuvers/instrument videos
- Downloadable powerpoints, manuals, exercises, forms and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- 27 CEU's*
- 2 years access to online course
- Patient Referrals (restrictions apply)
What Will I Learn?
- Myofascial release with instruments
- Visceral fascia release with instruments
- Scar tissue release with instruments
- Muscle spasm release
- Trigger point release
- Nutrition integration
- Nutrition focused physical exam (NFPE)
- Gait & ergonomic training
- Functional training
- Diagnosis algorithm
- Common treatment protocols
- Exercise progressions
- Biopsychosocial model
How You Benefit:
- Physician, clinician and patient referral educational materials* (optional)
- ASTR’s management model for private practice
- Ongoing research and educational webinars (optional)
Why Is ASTR The Future of Medicine?
- 40+ Studies support ASTR's treatment model
- 400+ Research studies are integrated into ASTR's treatment model
- 16,000+ Research studies have been reviewed by our team
- 280+ Treatment & Testimonial videos
- Evidence Based Practice & Biopsychosocial Model
- Treats the source of pain
- Non-invasive natural treatment
Qualifications for becoming an ASTR licensed provider include:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant, athletic trainer, massage therapy, athletic trainer, exercise physiology, etc) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one's country of practice)
- Medical Student: Eligible providers pursuing a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare providers not meeting the above requirements may contact ASTR. Petitions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
* Additional discounts cannot be applied to this deal. Shipping costs for tools are separate and vary based on your location. Tools will be shipped in approximately in 7 business days.
Disclaimer: Whoever buys ASTR tools takes full responsibility for use of the tools in any and every way.
ASTR Online Course + Tools
- Brand: ASTR
- Product Code: 0003
- Availability: In Stock