Limited Spots Available!
ASTR Online Course Available Year Round
What Is Included?
- Self paced in-home learning
- 12+ hours of lecture/powerpoint videos
- Step-by-step maneuvers/instrument videos
- Downloadable powerpoints, manuals, exercises, forms and patient handouts
- Laminated summary protocols for clinic
- 27 CEU's*
- 2 years access to online course
What Will I Learn?
- Myofascial release with instruments
- Visceral fascia release with instruments
- Scar tissue release with instruments
- Muscle spasm release
- Trigger point release
- Nutrition integration
- Nutrition focused physical exam (NFPE)
- Gait & ergonomic training
- Functional training
- Diagnosis algorithm
- Common treatment protocols
- Exercise progressions
- Biopsychosocial model
How You Benefit:
- Physician, clinician and patient referral educational materials* (optional)
- ASTR’s management model for private practice
- Ongoing research and educational webinars (optional)
Who Can Take ASTR Course?
Anyone can sign up for ASTR and receive ASTR tools. In order to be certified and placed on our website as a provider, you have to meet the certification requirements.
Why Is ASTR The Future of Medicine?
- 40+ Studies support ASTR's treatment model
- 400+ Research studies are integrated into ASTR's treatment model
- 16,000+ Research studies have been reviewed by our team
- 300+ Treatment & Testimonial videos
- Evidence Based Practice & Biopsychosocial Model
- Treats the source of pain
- Non-invasive natural treatment
Qualifications for becoming an ASTR licensed provider include:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant, athletic trainer, massage therapy, athletic trainer, exercise physiology, etc) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one's country of practice)
- Medical Student: Eligible providers pursuing a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, physician assistant, or physical therapy assistant) from accredited school in the United States or Canada, or equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare providers not meeting the above requirements may contact ASTR. Petitions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
* Additional discounts cannot be applied to this deal. Shipping costs for tools are separate and vary based on your location. Tools will be shipped in approximately in 2-3 business days.
Disclaimer: ASTR institute neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use ASTR tools. With your purchase, you confirm that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the ASTR tools, which include personal injuries, property damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase.
ASTR Online Course + Tools
- Brand: ASTR
- Product Code: 001
- Availability: In Stock